Top 5 smartest dog breeds

|



All the dog breeds have got some degree of smartness in them. Some of them are smarter than others. The smartness of a dog breed is a measure of its ability to learn new things, ability to be quick, clever and good in decision making. We have made a list of 5 dog breeds which have proved to be the smartest. The list was made based on the breeding history, owner experiences and different tests.


Breed#03:

Golden Retrievers:

Top 5 smartest dog breeds

Golden Retrievers are one of the most popular dog breeds. They are highly intelligent and smart. They can learn over 200 commands making them one of the best dog breeds of all times. They are loving, loyal, smart, patient and friendly dogs.

Breed#
3/5

Source




NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS

Unknown said...

I've never had a small dog before - just the mid size (Beagle) and a Golden Retriever. For me, both are smart and loyal breeds. The difference is the appetite: Beagles are voracious eaters and so full of energy. My Golden is so languid and very laid back. I love them both though and they never seem to make me bored! I'm always on my toes! Recently my sister adopted a small breed - a mini poodle and it's so precious! I just have to look up and know all about them. Here's a site that I saw that really piqued my interest. See: http://dogsaholic.com/breeds/info/best-small-dogs.html

Post a Comment